Bodybuilding is my passion
ALREADY YOU ARE WILLING TO GET MORE MUSCLE?
We all agree! For that I have compiled 44 technical councils that encompass numerous exercises and training philosophies that allow you to grow from the next time you go to the gym.
He put these tips into practice, accelerate your progress in two ways. First, you will work your muscles more directly and thus better estimularéis growth. Second, you reduciréis the chances of injury. You will never reach the limit of your possibilities if you arrive to lesionaros.
Come !, let's start now.
1) If you lift the same weights as last year , you can not expect to grow muscles. Your main objective should be to add kilos to bars or dumbbells with the same right style. If, weights the same as the previous year, you can not expect your muscles are larger, unless you've reduced your body fat percentage.
2) The most productive muscle development exercises are multi - joint compound movements including squats, bench presses, pushups in parallel, the dominated and the press above the head.Concentrate on them, not in isolation exercises like lateral raises, leg extensions, leg curls, etc.
3) The deadlift is one of the most productive exercises for muscle development. Mastered the technique of dead weight and go adding weight to reach a respectable figures
4) Do not bend your elbows when you do deadlift. Think of your arms and shoulders hooks attached to the bar. When eleves, pulled through your heels, not the instep. Take the bar off the floor and keep yourback flat or slightly arched
5) advanced techniques such as forced reps, negative and descending series are stressful and lead to overtraining if used too often, especially among beginners. Always Use them wisely.
6) Choose movements with free weights you whenever possible. Some appliances are good, but many are less than free weights because they force a movement pattern that does not conform to the natural sequences of muscle contraction. Free weights also recruit stabilizer muscles that help us maintain balance; therefore, we can expect to get a more complete development.
7) The squat is an exercise that makes the muscles grow. Its effects are not limited any more to thighs, buttocks and lower back; affect the entire body. Although some people can not do this exercise with enough intensity, others if they can.
8) Raise heels on wooden blocks disks or an idea is wrong because it exaggerates leg flexion and increases the stress on the lower back and possibly knees.
9) Heave over heels when efectuéis the upward movement in the squat. This helps prevent excessive forward inclinations. In addition, look up or forward, never back down, when you do this exercise, which also helps reduce tilt forward.
10) Many athletes do not separate the legs enough to do squat. This implies excessive front tilt, joined inward movement of the knees. Colocad feet imitating a clock schedule one five, separate to the approximate width of your hips.
11) Let not your knees to slide inward in the ascent of the squat. The major faults with respect to the basic position usually gather too much closer feet or heels.
12) a compound Efectuad initially for each movement of the muscle groups, not one isolation.However, most beginners and intermediates is better to work only with basic exercises or compounds.
13) An excellent compound exercise for chest, is the bench press. Two things to remember: Take the bar on the way down to the bottom line of the pectoral, which reduces stress on the shoulder joint (lower the bar to the collarbone or neck, increases stress on this joint so problematic). Never rebotéis the bar on the chest.
14) Train with strict style " say almost everyone, but almost nobody does. Train malformed style is sure path to injury. We can not develop a large muscles if we are injured.
15) The strict style refers not only to the correct biomechanics; also it based on controlling the rate of repetition. Slowing the pace to reach than three seconds on the rise and another three in the fall. The explosive lifts may increase the risk of injury, especially if we are not used to such high intensity work.
16) Beginners should train each muscle group a couple of times a week. For most bodybuilders intermediate and advanced, work a muscle group once a week is usually more productive.
17) Avoid excessive range of motion when ye press. Never descendáis to the point where it begins to round the lower back. Discover what is your best position and never descendáis beyond. To minimize stress on the knees, avoid full stretch of the legs, each repetition Hold back when missing 3 or 4 centimeters to stretch your legs.
18) Colocad feet on top of the platform of the press, so that you can work basically with heels. Pushing with heels reduces stress on the knees. Sepharad feet at a distance equivalent to the width of your shoulders and colocadlos in the position of the clock when one least five marks.
19) Do not do more than eight training exercises; six is the best for bodybuilders normal. Cut out your training and you will give your body a chance to grow.
20) In the phase of increased strength, Make 6 to 8 repetitions for most of your muscles. Thighs and hamstrings can benefit from medium and high repetitions. Discover what is the best for you interval repetitions.
21) Avoid extremes in the arrangement of feet when you do calf raises; They can lead you to an exaggerated stress on ligaments and tendons and eventually to injury.
22) Only gifted people can get both volume and quality muscle. Most human beings need to spend afew years developing mass first.
23) Never forget you warm up . A warm muscle is much more difficult to be injured than a cold muscle.Begin each workout with an activity of general warming up breaking a sweat, and then you can do heating specific muscle that you go to work series.
24) Entrenad first weak areas, but be sure not sobreentrenarlas. Overtraining still the weaken further.
25) Try to pronos and supine grips and different gaps between hands when you do pullups to discover which is the most comfortable and secure grip for you.
26) should be dominated forward, not backward. Dominated after neck are unnatural movements imposed an exaggerated stress on the shoulders. Milestones are similar to those dominated. Make them always forward.
27) You must be tired at the end of training, but with a feeling of joyful fatigue, combined with the satisfaction of a job well done. Cut out sets and reps to find out what the workload will be more appropriate without reaching agotaros. If you have doubt, choose to work less rather than more.
28) Tomáoslo calmly during the first weeks of a new program, and then get to work hard. Always listen to your body: if you feel tired often, you are overtrained or unrecovered. Rest more and / or trim your gym work.
29) When you make stiff - legged dead weights, keep your back flat. To avoid rounding your back, do not do an excessive range of motion. Bajéis never beyond the point where the back is parallel to theground.
30) Only they must be stretched legs in the deadlift with stiff legs when you come to the end position; on the other points, knees should be slightly bent.
31) Develop involves the body become stronger. To continue using increasing weights, you must rest between sets something up to 3 or 4 minutes very heavy series.
32) When you do pushups, choose medium grip. Overly broad or very tight grips impose excessive stress on the elbows. If the pushup with normal grip bar and irritates your elbows, try push - ups with dumbbells. Dumbbells allow wrists find their natural position. In addition, keep stiff when doing pushups wrists; do not spread out forward or backward while you make the move.
33) Increase strength and moreover your muscular development is a slow process. You can not speed itup adding to your poundages faster than the body takes to get strength exercises. Añadid small plates rather than large.
34) When you do pulldowns, bow down back a bit and arquead back in the down position of each repetition, instead of pulling the shoulders back and down. If you can not try to collect the shoulder blades, it is because you utilize excessive resistance.
35) Write down all the repetitions and poundages used , inquire notebook before each series. Try touse more weight than the previous training to do the same reps, or a repetition with the same poundages.Remember that the key to development is in progress with strict style.
36) To avoid the tendency to lean back, Do shoulder press seated, not standing. To further protect the lower back, utilizad a bench seat with adjustable angle of 75-80 degrees.
37) Seek a training partner with character and like yours and having a similar resilience objectives, so that you can follow a similar training program. Caution: improper partner can be fatal. If you recover before you, it supports more series and will push other techniques forced reps and high intensity, ties will be broken soon.
38) Do not utiliceis a very tight in the bench press close grip grip. Join hands too impose undue stress on the wrists and elbows.
39) There is no training program that has universal validity. Of course some are better than others, but even the good ones have to be adjusted to get you the best values of exercise volume, frequency of training and exercise selection.
40) Concentrate on what you're doing at the gym to train hard and progressively. Speaking concentration decreases. Remain so concentrated that is not easy to distract.
41) Reduce or eliminate activities that require an additional physical demand to weight training.Restrict aerobic workout to 25 minutes of moderate work three times a week.
42) When you do crunches, keep the resistance on the chest instead of behind the head. This prevents unnecessary stress on the neck and pull it with your hands.
43) Look limits, but do not expect the impossible. Work for the next level of progress, then the other, and so on. Fix force increased 5% in each year, conseguidlo, go to the other 5%. and keep it up . You will go gradually increasing in size and strength, and that little will become much.
44) Seek the goal of excellence. Bodybuilding is a very incriminating activity, and take it to mean is useless when it comes to maximizing your progress. You must perform with intensity and correcting all your workouts, eat well every day, adequate sleep every night, and rest when you leave the gym. To Know more details about bodybuilding you can visit my blog: Gold Standard Whey Review